Crazy Cat Baby!

5:41:00 PM


I found this super adorable kitty bed when I was out shopping today and I just had to have it!  It comes loaded with lots of family and friend poses too! I think I've gone a little cat crazy though.  I just couldn't help redecorating my bedroom with my purrrrfect obsession.  Hehehe!

Bed:
Sammich Fixins - Rainbow Kitty Bed @ Tous Les Enfants

Wall Decor
R2 Innovations - Bird Watching Wall Sticker - Marketplace
Little Treasures - Heart Love Cats Wall Art - Marketplace
Little Llama - Mr. Meow Clock Black - Marketplace

Desk
Little Llama - Meow Desk - Pink - Marketplace

Other Decor
Boogers - R/C Fat Cat Luna
Half Deer - Catface Rug
Bazar - Floria Night Table
Tool Shed - Lamp Mesh Kit



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images