Poor Mr. Wiggles!

2:38:00 PM


Mommy came home and found Mr. Wiggles from my previous post!  She made me sends him away.  It was a sad moment for my new friend and I, but eventually he left.  I thought I'd never see him again!  He came back today though, and he is nothing but a skeleton now!  Wait til I show mommy what happens to homeless kitties!  




Snowflake designs is back and offering this skeleton kitty pet as a Promo gift for only 50L!  It comes in a holdable version and walkable pet.


Credits

Hair - TRUTH - Astra
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Outfit - . tiptoes - Skeleton Cutie Plain
Kitty - Snowflake Designs - Skeleton Kitty Mesh Pet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images