Meow!

7:45:00 AM



I was out shopping for a super cute outfit today when this nice kitty crossed my path.  They say it is bad luck for a black cat to cross your path, but not for me!  I looked up and saw this adorable outfit to match my new friend!  It also comes with a texture change HUD for all kinds of Halloween fun! Mr. Wiggles followed me home so I just had to give him a little cream.  I hope mommy doesn't find out!



Credits

Hair - Ploom - Pwny w/ cat headband attachment
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Whisker Tattoo - Cookie Chips - Whisker Facepaint
Sweater, Leggings & Shoes - Pink Sprinkles - Spooky Outfit



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! you look adorable with the bandaid on your nose too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I always wear it. It's kinda my "thing". Haha

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images