Calling Out to Gamma!

6:20:00 PM

My Cousin Riley invited me for a sleepover at her new house!  Since my Auntie and Uncle were gone and not able to monitor us, I brought out the Ouiji board to try and contact my ghosty Gamma!


It was dark and spooky in my cousin's house, the perfect ambiance for summoning the spirits!  Sadly, I wasn't able to contact my Gamma.  She must not really be dead or she's still mad at my mommy for killing her!  Riley was a little scared, but she made it out alive!  Bahahaha!


On Riley

Ouffit: Nini teddy from Lil Cathy's
Hair: Blues-Thea
Eyes: Ikon- Hope Eyes-Paradise
Body:Toddleedoo Baby Girl v2.8
Shape:Custom made by LianaCharis
Skin:Mother Goose-Michi III A5(teeth)

On Anastasia

Hair - *Baby* - Kate
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Outfit - Just Kidding Free Gift @ Trunk or Treat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images