Project Walkabout featuring Sammich Fixins, Boomerang and Once Upon A Toybox!

11:26:00 AM


Project Walkabout is a monthly sale that lasts for just one week with items priced 75L or below! You can't beat this deal.  There's still a few days to pick up some amazing items like this adorable outfit from Sammich Fixins!  It's an adorable twist on the game of Duck Duck Goose with a moose-y instead. 


While I was on my Walkabout, I picked up this awesome tent from Boomerang.  It has several great poses for the kiddos in it.  I couldn't help trying out my new block set from Once Upon A Toybox (also on sale) while hanging out in my new hideaway!

Stop by any of these stores to join the sales group and grab a notecard full of other stores participating!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images