ATLT Featuring Shooga Shack & p.o.s.e.

12:00:00 AM


I decided I wanted to go sledding today, so mommy bundled me up in a cozy sweater from Shooga Shack at December's round of All The Little Things.  The top comes with a matching hat and adorable mittens!  I had a minor setback when my sled got stuck in the snow, but at least my head and fingers were toasty warm!



After warming myself by the fire, I changed into another outfit from Shooga Shack also out at ATLT.  I just can't get over this totally adorbs hat!  When mommy wasn't looking, I snuck outside to catch a few snowflakes...with my tongue.  Shhhh! She'll try to take my temperature again if she knows.  No shots for me!

Credits

Outfits - Shooga Shack @ ATLT
Sled Pose - Sledge - p.o.s.e. @ ATLT






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images