Beam Me Up Scotty!

10:04:00 AM


The year is 2139 and I am on a mission to explore space, the last frontier. I made my way to my station and remembered I never ate breakfast this morning!  Good thing I keep a box of my favorite cereal stashed away for times like this.  Don't tell Captain Mommy though!  She's always getting on to me about eating around my electronics.  It's a good thing Scotty is a friend of mine cause he can beam me out whenever I get in trouble. Hehehe!

If you are a Trekkie like me, you can find this awesome outfit from Heirloom Treasures at the January round of Kid to Kid (starts on the 5th)!  It comes in Gold for Command and Blue for Science too, so you can play your favorite character!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images