A Little Bit Shabby

10:39:00 AM




 I feel pretty, oh so pretty!  With my dolls, that is!  I decided to decorate my playroom in the vintage style and put out all my pretty dollies!  It turned out so cute I wanted to take a selfie...but I was still in my batman jammies!  I searched and searched my closet for the right dress until I remembered my brand new outfit I got the other day.  It was just perfect for this picture!



I'm wearing:
Outfit - Heirloom Treasures - Shabby Sweetie @ ATP Events
*includes dress, shorts and matching flip flops

Hair - No.Match - No School

::Rigby:: Big Pearl Earrings - Gacha

Pose - p.o.s.e.  - Model Girl


Decor:
MuddPuddles: Shabby Color Table
*with chair, coloring books, color bucket and macaroons

Rug - MuddPuddles: Ruffled Rug - Cream

Dolls - !gO! Love my doll - gacha

Dollhouse - :DH: Baby Dollhouse - MP

Window Treatments - MudHoney Relaxed Shades




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images