Hello...it's me!

2:19:00 PM


Hello.....it's me....  Hehe!  I just got home from a shopping expedition and couldn't wait to unpack my new finds!

This adorable Victoria Romper from {Blush. } will be on sale for Fifty Linden Friday!  This 100% original mesh piece comes in three different color options!

I paired the romper with these perfectly pink canvas sneakers from Rigby.  Stop by the mainstore and play the gacha today!

Let's not forget the accessories!  My precious Rose Hair Pins from ToddleTeeZ are now available at this round of Hello Beautiful!  The gacha includes lots of colors and each one can be resized.  They would make a perfect gift for Mother's Day too!

Pose - Model Girl - p.o.s.e.  

Click to see larger


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images