Two of My Favorite Things: Daddy and Dr. Who!

12:29:00 PM


I'm always talking about my shenanigans with my mommy but thanks to this new outfit from ZaCo, I get to brag about how awesome my daddy is!  He's the bestest and he will beat you up!  Hehehe! I think I'm a little biased though, but that's ok!  Every little girl should be!  This onesie also comes with a mommy version too, in case you have the baddest mommy around.


I can't forget about my new bedroom set from Sammich Fixins!  I absolutely adore anything Dr. Who, and I've been salivating for this new release to finally come out.  Don't be sad boys, there is a version for you too! It has awesome family poses and fun kid poses perfect for little heathens like me.  Even the rug has kid poses!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images