We Found The Easter Bunny!

8:58:00 AM


Oh my goodness!  My twinny and I found the Easter Bunny hiding eggs in our yard this morning!  We asked if we could take a picture with him to prove that he really is real and he said yes, but he made us promise not to hunt his eggs until our mommy told us we could.  We can't wait to go hunt for the prizes he left for us!

Pose by p.o.s.e. - Bunny Love

We are wearing the new Bunny Froo Froo outfits from {Buttercup}!  The tops come in two different styles, cardigan version and sweatshirt, with five adorable pastel color options!  Both of these come with floppy bunny hoods that are just too cute for words! I'm wearing the blue cardigan version and my sissy is wearing the purple sweatshirt.  Don't forget to pick up the matching leggings too!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images