Fishing Friends

10:15:00 AM

Click to zoom


I have a friend who loves to fish just as much as I do so I invited her over for a fishing playdate!  We ate snacks and drank lots of juice as we tried our luck off the end of my dock.  Sadly, the fishies weren't biting much, but I did manage to capture this small little thing!  It is just a baby I think, so I set it free after I took this quick snapshot.  Maybe next time we'll reel in some whoppers!

Be sure and check out Deliah's Blog for her credits and more pictures!

Credits (Right):

Outfit - Heirloom Treasures Ashley Shorts Set @ Once Upon A Child (opens on the 5th)
*Includes top, shorts, and shoes.  Comes in 5 colors: Teal, Red, Purple Lemon, Lime

Hair - Doe - Katrin

Pose - Forget Me Not - Fishing Friends
*includes props and sunglasses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images