Feels like Flannel Weather!

12:05:00 PM


It has gotten really chilly here and I just couldn't resist putting on my flannel pajamas!  I stole all of mommy's pillows and built a fort right by the fire so I could warm up with my matching teddy bear!  We snuggled together for a long nap but shhh....don't tell my mommy I took one.  She might try to make me do it all the time!  She already tries to drown me with soap water!



Credits

Hair (top picture)- Doe - Elfie
Hair (bottom picture) - Magika - Itch
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Pajamas - Heirloom Treasures - Flannel Pajamas @ Allergic to Pink  (includes bear and mask)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images