All About The Love at All The Little Things!

8:52:00 AM


Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I have decided to throw a little impromptu party!  I seemed to have misplaced all my Valentines decorations so I headed down to All The Little Things to pick up some new supplies.  The theme this month is Love, so I just knew they'd have all kinds of cute things to use!

While I was shopping, I found this adorable Little Love outfit from Bella Kids!  It includes the dress, shoes, headband and bracelet. I'm also wearing the LaZo Valentines Cookie basket.  Cookie, anyone?! 

Decor

LaZo - Valentines Cookies (wearable tray and mouth cookies) @ ATLT
Sweet&Sassy - All Hearts Poof RARE (texture change) @ ATLT
Sweet&Sassy - Valentines Boy, Girl and Monkey (all holdable) @ ATLT
Bella Kids - Valentines Drink (holdable with interactive menu for drinks) @ ATLT
Pilot - Smores Party Table ValentineRed - Past gacha (can be found at yardsales)
What Next - Sweetheart Balloons








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images