My new friend!

8:11:00 AM


I met a new friend today and she followed me home! Mommy is going to be so....thrilled.  Hehehe!  I wonder what her name is though...she hasn't told me yet. We were wandering around my yard as I was showing her all my hidden treasures when I decided I wanted to be a unicorn too!

I'm wearing the new Islie dress and shoes from Lil Shopaholics in blue!  This two-piece ensemble is 100% original mesh/textures and comes in 7 adorable pastel colors: blue, pink, purple, mint, cream, white, and peach!

I accessorized this look with:
Lode - Head Accessory - Unicorn (smokey blue) @ Enchantment
.tsg. - Unicorn Pendant - Blue
{Wildflowers} - White Lace Tights - part of the Jenny outfit
*MishMish* - Baby Unicorn Companion - Blue




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images