My Name Is.....

11:27:00 AM




My name is.....Grounded 4 Life!  I woke up today with a note from my mommy saying I am Grounded 4 Life!  That sure is a mouthful for a three year old and I didn't even set her shoes on fire lately!


Today I'm wearing newness from all around the grid!  The shoes are from Muddpuddles, and they are called Kitty Slippers and Lace Uggs respectively.  I couldn't decide which color I wanted so I went with the Bratpack (aptly named too!).  
My shirts are from Petite Bowtique in a new gacha found at their mainstore!  Unfortunately, they didn't have one in my new name. Hehe...

Oh, and I can't forget my new kitty socks from Almira's Sweet Treats!  These come in 2 packs: natural and pastel.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images