My Beach Shack

12:14:00 PM

Click to zoom


Summer's almost here! I've been feeling the need to find myself a tropical getaway where I can hide and relax on the beach.  Especially when mommy is trying to make me eat veggies.  Eeeew!  This is where me and my sissy can run away to!

Credits

MuddPuddles: Playhouse Cabin

LISP - Summer Punch Vintage Deck Chair - Chevron Blue

LISP - Summer Punch Vintage Deck Chair - Stripe

Studio Skye Palm Trees

<:*BoOgErS*:> Bury Bear RARE - gacha yardsales

<:*BoOgErS*:> Sunny Bear - gacha yardsales

All other plants by : Reid Parkin's Mesh Plants
Frangipani Tree - Light - Yellow
Tropical Plant - Banana
Tropical Yellow Rhododendron
Red Rhododendron
Tropical Shrub 3
Tropical Shrub 4
Small Palm - Type 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images