Favorite things!

4:12:00 PM


I'm surrounding myself with a few of my favorite things today!  Bears, cookies and unicorns!  I was coloring in my room and my mommy brought me some yummy goodies for being so good.  (She just hasn't found the "present" I left for her yet)  I better eat up all my cookies before she does cause I will be locked in my room for the rest of my life!

This adorable Rainbow Cookie outfit from Little Rainbows is now available in the mainstore!  This ensemble includes: hairbow w/resizer, shoes, socks, bracelet, top and shorts.

Also coming out on the 15th at Color Me Cute are these awesome Snack N Slurp cups from <:*BoOgErS*:>!  They are animated and come with a menu full of different snack options!  






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images