Catching Butterflies

3:13:00 PM

Click to zoom

I have a brand new butterfly costume I picked up today and it is so super adorable!  I wanted a pet butterfly to match, so I grabbed a jar from the kitchen.  My daddy asked me what I was doing and I told him.  He said that I needed holes in the lid so my future friend could breathe and he helped me!  I skipped happily out to the garden with my jar habitat and it didn't take me long to find the perfect specimen!  I only kept her for a few minutes though...she was too pretty to keep in a jar!

If you like my super adorable costume, head over to The Brick Lane Gacha and check out what .tiptoes has to offer!  The gacha has 3 different buggy costumes just perfect for playing in the garden!  See gacha key below.

Outfit - . tiptoes - Bug Patrol @ The Brick Lane Gacha

Hair - No.Match - No School

Pose - Whippersnappers - Catching Fireflies

Click to zoom





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images