Little Baker

9:06:00 AM


Since I'm grounded from mommy's kitchen for life after setting it on fire, I decided to set up my own in my little playhouse!  I just had to give it a try, so I put on my favorite apron and set to work.  I made all my cupcakes just the way my mommy taught me!  I am definitely going to spoil my supper tonight.  Hehehe!

Worn:
Dress - {Buttercup} Foody Apron -  Spackle @ The Brick Lane Gacha
* See gacha key below
Shoes - MuddPuddles: Strappy Sandals {baby}
Hair - No.Match - No School

Decor:
Alouette - The Calla Kitchen Set w/ Dishes (Blue)
!! Follow US !! Meal box - Cookies and cupcakes
[LJ] Sweethearty Party #03 - Cake Pops - Found at yardsales
MuddPuddles: Ruffled Rug - Cream

Pose:
MP - Cupcake Pose 2

Click to see larger






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images