Strawberry Sweetie

10:25:00 AM


I love everything Strawberry Shortcake, from the cartoon to the actual dessert (though I think I might like the cake more!).  When I saw this adorable outfit, I just had to have it!  Of course, I couldn't be draped in strawberries without planting a few myself.  I think they were magical seeds cause these plants and tree grew up in an instant!  I really hope they give never ending strawberries too!

I'm wearing the new Sweetie outfit from ToddleTeeZ by Z.  This super cute gacha outfit comes in 3 different color/fruit options and can be found at this round of The Brick Lane Gacha!
*see gacha key below

Also new out in the p.o.s.e. mainstore are these awesome Model Girl poses!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images