It Is a Purple Day!

12:08:00 AM


I got to play with all kinds of goodies today after my shopping spree!  I got a brand new desk set for my room and this adorable outfit!  I think I might be feeling the purple mood though, what do you think?  *giggles*

I'm wearing:
Outfit - . tiptoes - Playful Pastel @ Lucky 7
*includes top, skirt, leg warmers and shoes
Hair - Argrace - Koyomi

Decor:
Desk & Chair - MuddPuddles - Shabby Desk Set
*includes laptop
Rug - dust bunny - ruffle rug (gacha)
Curtains - +Half-Deer+ - Fairy Curtain - Long
Sheep - +Half-Deer+ - Kerfluffle Sheep - Lavender (gacha)
Giraffes - . tiptoes - Mr. Gordon Giraffe @ All The Little Things
Vase - Bazar - Floria Flower Vase

Pose:
.click. - Gentle - 3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images