Je T'aime Paris!

8:16:00 AM


Ah, how I love Paris!  Mommy doesn't know it yet, but I made a quick trip to my secret Paris loft while she's been sleeping.  I even picked up a few essentials that every aspiring little diva should have because, why go to Paris if you aren't going to shop!  I feel very french with my new outfit from ZaCo.  It is so cute and just perfect for looking stylish in the chilly weather.  Paris Hilton, eat your heart out!

Hair - TRUTH - Demelza
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Sweater - ZaCo - Short Sweater Black Je Taime
Skirt - ZaCo - Tea Party Skirt Floral
Shoes - Reign - Ribbon Flats Black 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images