Playful Penguins!

11:26:00 AM


Oh my sparkles, I woke up at the North Pole!  I have no idea how I got there, but I found these playful penguins in my explorations of this wondrous place! They are so cute that I just had to join in the fun.  I even got a few penguin kisses, though I think they were actually after my bandaid.  This Elf outfit from Stray Kitties was just perfect for my unexpected play date!


These socks from Stray Kitties were the perfect finish for my snowy outfit.  They are out now at The Sidewalk Gacha on the North Pole sim!  They come in all different adorable designs!



Credits

Hair - TRUTH - Louisa (Group Gift)
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Outfit - Stray Kitties - Elfen Magic Special
Shoes - Stray Kitties - Elf Socks Gacha @ The Sidewalk Gacha



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images