ATLT featuring Puddle Splash, CottonTail, and p.o.s.e.!

1:11:00 PM


Uh oh!  I got into the cookie jar again!  I hid by the tree to eat them hoping my Dancer Reindeer Hoody and free gift socks from Puddle Splash would camouflage me!  Mommy says if I keep eating them all, there won't be any left for Mr. Claus.  Don't worry Santa, I'll make sure to leave you some!  I was happily munching on my stolen goods when I noticed one of the presents was coming unwrapped....I'm going to blame it on the dog!  Inside were these pretty pictures from CottonTail!  I decided since it was already opened, we might as well hang them on the wall by our tree so I have something nice to look at next time I raid the cookies...I mean....uh....


Credits

Top - Puddle Splash - Dancer  Hoody @ ATLT - Dec 1st
Socks - Puddle Splash - Christmas Gift @ ATLT - Dec 1st
Wall Pictures - CottonTail @ ATLT - Dec 1st
Poses - p.o.s.e. @ ATLT - Dec 1st




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images