Oh my gnomes! It's a ZaCo Holiday!

10:38:00 AM


Yay!  As I slid down the staircase banister this morning in my new outfit from ZaCo, I saw presents underneath our tree!  With a little squeal of delight, I skipped over to shake a few of them and guess what could be inside.  I think one of dem might have been fragile cause I heard a tinkling sound that probably shouldn't have been there....oh dear.  At least that one was mommy's present!  Bahahaha!  Don't tell her what happened.  The only witnesses are my cute little gnome friends from Sammich Fixins and they aren't talking!  Well, not about that anyways.  They like to talk when you walk close to them though!


Credits

Hair - Doe - Elfie
Eyes - Ikon - Eternal Eyes - Cornflower
Skin - Mother Goose's - Allison
Body - Cute Bytes - Toddleedoo Baby Girl
Shape - My own custom
Bandaid - Shakeup - Nose Bandaids
Outfit - ZaCo - Red Festive Outfit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images